Ray J Disses Kanye

It's finally Monday morning, here's the track that everybody been talking about. Ray J's talked about this new single in regards to Kim Kardashian on "I Hit It First" . As previously reported, Ray J's tune is aimed squarely at Kim K and Kanye West.

In case you need to go along with the lyrics: 
She might move on to rappers and ballplayers
But we all know I hit it first.
I had her head going North and her @ss going South
But now baby chose to go West
No matter where she goes or who she knows
She still belongs in my bed.

rayj_hititfirst_prev
U see RJ wasn't playing... Right? Brandy's brother is really harmonizing "I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it first..." Rhymes by Bobby Brackins, beat by Nic Nac. Plenty of struggle here folks. Also, we're guessing Kim K will not be returning. Even though, he boosted up her career with the XXX video that was released all over the internet; Now, he is telling it like it is showing the world who really put on one of today's industry icons.  Don't take my world for it, hear it yourself by pressing the play button. Listen to "I Hit It First" below. Let us know what you think of this jam in the comments.


No comments